Wow, what a day, lots of tidying up and then off to the concert with the long-distance lover. I love when you go to a concert and then discover the songs you didn't know they sang. I was extra surprised that Icehouse was an Australian band AND that Electric Blue is their song. Hall and Oates were fabulous. The picnic I created was a little hurried but nice all the same.
The horses are doing well, they're on their starve / eat rotation at the moment.
Hoby spent some time with his nanny and poppy. And the chicks were responsible for putting themselves to bed, which they did successfully. I think they snore, it isn't as annoying as human snoring though it is a whuffley-tweet if that makes any sense.
I'm aiming for a sleep in tomorrow, it wasn't a very late night after all, home by 11 pm. Goodnight to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment