Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New hair and bad food day...

I notice my posts have been getting shorter and shorter, I'm hoping to change that. I've been a bit lazy, sorry.

Today I went to have my hair done, I think it turned out ok. It was highlighted and cut and blow-waved. I love it.  It did take all of three hours to do though, yikes! I got home and the LDL had done so much of the chicken run I felt awfully guilty for sitting in the worlds most uncomfortable chair for three hours and reading girly magazines. So on the way home I bought myself a combo from McD's and him a quarter pack from KFC. Once I'd got changed, showed off my hairdo and thanked him for all the work he'd done we went up and concreted the posts in. Unfortunately he hit the grave of my sister's goat Peanut which I'd totally forgotten had been laid to rest in the paddock (!!!!) instead of the graveyard which is where all the animals should go for this precise reason. Apparently the post hole borer suddenly started churning up clumps of hair bones and chunks of rancid fat. It seems over two years and still a body doesn't break down in clay soil. LDL said something about the soil being so wet and acidic that it almost preserved the body. Ew, and yet another reason to always dig a a deep grave IN THE PET CEMETERY!!!!

In the evening bad food choice number two struck...pizza! And then a movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" which I found hard to watch as the Swedish version was so much better. It was nice to go out on a date with the LDL. I'm looking forward to doing more work on the chicken house tomorrow. And I'm starting to get nervous about our trip away, I'm not taking my car so I feel a little out of control which is a scary feeling for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment